Your time is valuable, so I’ll get right to the point. I’m an attorney licensed in the state of California who does not practice law. Instead, I specialize in probate sales for residential and commercial real estate.
My 20+ years of real estate experience and court expertise helps get the highest sales price for the property – while taking stress out of the probate sale process.
When you refer a probate sale to me, you won’t need to babysit the transaction. I will take care of everything and ensure the court’s instructions and deadlines are met.
And because I know the court requirements, I save you time by proactively supplying the status updates and documentation you need.
I also explain probate sale procedures and timelines to clients – but I do not give them legal advice. Their legal advice comes from you.
Here’s some of the things I do:
- Communicate the process clearly and effectively, whether it’s a limited authority sale or full authority sale
- Provide resources to prepare the property for sale, such as clean-out, interior cleaning, pre-listing inspections and repair estimates
- Communicate the contract process to the buyer
- Coordinate the Notice of Proposed Action and communicate the process with prospective buyers
- Resolve any property issues or technical situations to the satisfaction of the probate referee
- Obtain records, produce copies and provide free courier service for documents
- Aggressively market the property with a customized approach to obtain the highest possible sales price
I’d like to include you in my professional network and establish a referral partnership. When I have probate sale clients or prospects who do not already have an attorney, I will refer them to you.
When you have probate clients with real estate involved, I hope you’ll ask me to handle the property sale.
If this sounds good to you, please reply and confirm your interest. I’ll answer any questions you may have.