Commercial broker Oron Maher has left BRC Advisors to start his own firm: Maher Commercial Realty. The company will operate out of Beverly Hills with a focus on leasing and investment sales. Maher has brought on eight agents with plans to expand over the next few months. A pair of investment sales brokers, David Bakhshi and Jeremy Shore, followed Maher from BRC Advisors. Maher spent nine years at Coldwell Banker Commercial before his year-long stint at BRC Advisors.
- 100% Guarantee on our Probate Sales Performance
- Sell Your Probate Property to a Cash Buyer, or List it on the Market?
- Selling Apartment Buildings and Investment Real Estate in Probate
- 3 Tax Issues California Estate Representatives Should Know About
- California Proposition 19 Impact May Spur Estate Sales