While it’s not sold yet, “we have a lot of parties that are interested” in buying the package, Oron Maher, the project’s broker, Tuesday told What Now Los Angeles. Once the project gets all its plans approved through the city in “two to three months,” a buyer would be able to pull permits and go vertical with the design and entitlements in place. The site, about a mile away from the University of Southern California, would be ideal for student housing, co-living, Section 8, or a “standard tenant” property, Maher said.
- 100% Guarantee on our Probate Sales Performance
- Sell Your Probate Property to a Cash Buyer, or List it on the Market?
- Selling Apartment Buildings and Investment Real Estate in Probate
- 3 Tax Issues California Estate Representatives Should Know About
- California Proposition 19 Impact May Spur Estate Sales