Oron Maher is a leading commercial real estate veteran, probate specialist and the founder of Maher Commercial Realty and Maher Probate Realty. With decades of experience representing buyers and sellers in the region, including major institutions and REITS, private family offices and individual investors, Oron has arranged more than $430 million in transactions throughout his career. He brings a wealth of real estate and probate expertise and an unmatched level of client service to the Greater L.A. market. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from California State University, Long Beach, and a juris doctorate from the San Francisco Law School.
- Member of the State Bar of California- Trusts and Estates Section, Real Property Law Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association- Trusts and Estates section, Real Property Law section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association- former Chair, Real Property Law section from 2013-2017
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors
- The Maher Fellowship (non-profit leadership training program), Co-Founder, Benefactor
- The Los Angeles Business Executives Form, Founder
- Maher Commercial Realty
- California Real Property, Inc.