FOR SALE: 2 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM POOL HOME
Perched on a quiet cul-de-sac in prime Adams Hill- this 2 bed / 1 bath fixer features stunning mountain views, a swimming pool, a private patio, and a downstairs basement room/area that leaves room for expansion. This is a fixer-upper with lots of room to add value. Very close proximity to a number of coffee shops, retail stores, and palmer park. Approximately 1.5 miles from the Glendale Galleria and a 10 min drive from Griffith Park. Sold AS-IS. This is a probate sale with no court confirmation required- use the CAR Probate contract.
Lot Size: 0.11 Acres
Building Size: 1,088 Sq Ft
Price Per Sq. Ft.: $808
Total Bedrooms: 2
Total Bathrooms: 1
Year Built: 1939
Parking: 2-Car Attached Garage
Contact us today for more detailed financial information!
- Perched on a quiet cul-de-sac in prime Adams Hill
- Stunning mountain views, a swimming pool and private patio
- Downstairs basement room/area that leaves room for expansion
- Lots of room to add value
- Very close proximity to a number of coffee shops, retail stores, and Palmer Park
- Approximately 1.5 miles from the Glendale Galleria and a 10 min drive from Griffith Park
- Sold AS-IS
The Adams Hill neighborhood borders the City of Los Angeles and is located generally south of Palmer Avenue and west of Palmer Park. This area consists of predominantly single-family houses with some moderate-density apartments and condominiums located at the base of the hill. Most of Adams Hill and the housing stock developed during the first half of the 20th Century. There are many coffee shops and parks and the public schools are highly rated.